Method Community

Follow-up activity in mobile not showing up in desktop

Last post 05-20-2013 4:54 PM by Method_Adam. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-17-2013 12:33 PM

Follow-up activity in mobile not showing up in desktop

I created an activity in the mobile screen, and also scheduled a follow-up activity. Both activities show up in the List tab on the mobile screen.

However, when I look at the Activity List tab in the desktop screen, I only see the original activity and not the follow-up

However (again!), when I export data from the Activity table, both activities are in the first 2 rows of the CSV file.

Any idea why these wouldn't be showing up on the desktop list?

• 05-17-2013 12:53 PM In reply to

Re: Follow-up activity in mobile not showing up in desktop

After looking around, I discovererd that the grid in the Activities List screen had a filter that said "ActivityTypeIsAppSpecific" = "No", and the activities in question had "True" values and thus did not show up.

A bigger question is, though, I would rather filter by "IsActive", like what I do for the Activity Type dropdown in the Details section of the mobile screen, however when I try to add a filter to the Activities List grid in the desktop screen, "IsActive" for the type is not available to use as a filter.

• 05-20-2013 4:54 PM In reply to

Re: Follow-up activity in mobile not showing up in desktop

Answer

Hi Mike,

I believe the reason you can't find the "IsActive" field is because that field is not a field in the Activity Table.  The reason you can filter it in the Activity Type dropdown is because it is a field in the ActivityType table.  The grid filter will only allow you to use the fields available in the table the grid is based off of.  In this case the Activity table.  What you could do is add the IsActive field as a linked field from the ActivityType table.  You will then see it as an option to select in the grid filter.

Hope this helps.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)