Method Community

Multiple Locations

Last post 08-27-2013 5:34 PM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2013 10:32 AM

• Juliet
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-22-2013
    • Toronto, Ontario
    • Posts 7

Multiple Locations

Hi,

What is the best way to capture muliple locations in the leads area of Method. For example, if I have a chain of stores - two or three stores I have been entering them as separate records but it would be good to be able to link them. For instance when you have multiple contacts for one records it links all the contacts.

Thanks,

Juliet

Juliet Morris
    Business Development Manager
    juliet@velvetsunrise.ca

Velvet Sunrise Coffee Roasters
    Web Site | Twitter | Facebook
    905.205.0783 | 8-100 Ringwood Drive, Stouffville, ON
    Velvet Sunrise works holistically with independent cafes and businesses that are motivated to improve their taste quality and consistency of product, improve their marketing and brand recognition, reduce cost and waste, while increasing sales, efficiency and profit.
  • 08-27-2013 5:34 PM In reply to

Re: Multiple Locations

Answer

Hi Juliet,

This really depends on how you wish to treat them.  If they are separate customers (you bill them separately as each buys different products or services) then I'd enter them as separate leads.  Then when they become customers, you can add them as a job of customer, with each store being a job of a main customer.

If you really only have contacts from different stores, then I'd suggest putting each store contact as a contact in Method.  This way, each store has a contact, but there is only one Lead/Customer that is billed, buys products, etc. 

Hope this helps.

Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)