Method Community

Notes Section

Last post 12-03-2013 3:54 PM by Anonymous. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-02-2013 10:08 AM

Notes Section

Hi

My name is Laura. My company have been using CRM for nearly two months now and we are all a little confused in regards to how the 'Notes' section behaves in the Activities window.

We have been logging customer updates in the right hand side of the 'Activities' page (when you go into the activity) under 'Notes.' Sometimes this works fine and we are finding it is a good way to highlight important information related to a particular customer. However, sometimes these notes have been duplicated on other customer profiles. Is CRM duplicating these notes on purpose? Therefore are we using this section incorrectly? Or is this a system error? This is happening pretty frequently but not consistently so it is hard to understand why this is happening?

We look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Laura Warford.

• 12-02-2013 4:37 PM In reply to

Re: Notes Section

Hi Laura,

Apologies for getting back to you so late.

I'm not seeing a "Notes" section on the right-hand side of the "Activities" screen. Can you tell me exactly where you're going and what you click to reach this note section and submit a note on an activity?

Cheers,

Naeem

• 12-03-2013 6:25 AM In reply to

Hi Naeem

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  

Please go to:-

Activity – New Activity – Select Contact (from the scroll down on the left) Then the ‘Notes’ section appears under customer contact.  

Please see below a screen shot of the ‘Notes’ section to the right, under the customer contact details.  

I look forward to your response.

Many Thanks

• 12-03-2013 8:25 AM In reply to

Hi Laura,

Unfortunately I can't seem to replicate this issue on my end, and it isn't something that we've encountered before, so I can't offer any immediate suggestions. If you've got the time, please give us a call at our support line (1.888.925.6238) and we can try and work through the issue on your system.

Thanks,

Naeem

• 12-03-2013 8:43 AM In reply to

Hi

The right hand side of the screen comes up when you select a customer from the scroll down menu. A customer has to be selected before the contact infomation comes up along with the Notes to the right. 

Please see screen shot below.

Many Thanks.

• 12-03-2013 3:54 PM In reply to

Hi Laura --

Please see my previous response. We can try and handle this via the phone.

Naeem

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)