Method Community

CMS Integration

Last post 04-07-2014 9:41 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-04-2014 5:02 PM

• kpop
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-04-2014
    • Posts 1

CMS Integration

I've reviewed previous posts and am hoping there is a different answer now to this question.  I want to be able to use method crm to authenticate users into a "Client Only" portal / website / content management system...Which CMSs have an easier or best integration with MethodCRM?

Looking at:  Sharepoint, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress but cannot find any great success stories shared on respective websites for each platform...HELP!

Thank You!

• 04-07-2014 9:41 AM In reply to

Re: CMS Integration

Hi Kpop,

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but Method actually has a Contacts Portal built right into all Method Accounts.  If you want more info on the Method Contacts Portal, take a look at this Help Center Article.  The basic Contacts Portal in Method gives you a place that your Customers would be able to login to into, in order to look at their transactions, make payments for their account, update their Contact Info and many more.  This Portal is customizable, if you want to add additional features/functionality that aren't already in the Portal, you can do this.

With that said, if you are looking to use a 3rd party CMS software, Method doesn't have any specific integrations with any CMS Sofware Providers.  However, Method does have an open API, if it is a must to integrate with a 3rd party CMS Software provider, you can likely create an application that would allow for both to integrate.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)