Method Community

Verify account login error/message

Last post 05-06-2010 3:22 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-05-2010 4:34 PM

Verify account login error/message

I was travelling last week and could not access Method on the road. Now that I am back in town, I cannot access Method on either of my computers. I checked with the account admin and my account is still active. He reassigned a new password and I am still unable to access the system.

Per your forum, I deleted cookies, started with a fresh login (checked company acct  and user name) and also deleted temp. internet files. I turned off the firewall and virus software as well. No luck. Suggestions? Also, if I try to reenter the password, the system will 'clear' as I am typing the password. Thanks, Ann

The message is:

User Ann is not allowed to access this application. Please contact your administrator so they may verify your account.

• 05-06-2010 11:32 AM In reply to

Re: Verify account login error/message

Answer

Hi Ann,

Can you please walk me through the steps you took to get that message? Are you logging in to Method via www.methodintegration.com? The reason being is that even if the username / password is not correct Method does not show that message.

To ensure you are logging into Method from the right website, please go to www.methodintegration.com then click on 'Sign in' and enter your Company Account, User Name and Password. If this doesn't work please let me know.

• 05-06-2010 2:22 PM In reply to

Amanda- Yes, I was logging in via the main methodintegration.com. I deleted the originial bookmarked page as per the instrucitons in your forum.

I am able to login in as of 1:20pm MST.

Thanks,

Ann

• 05-06-2010 3:22 PM In reply to

Ann,

Happy that you are now able to log on. It turns out the checkbox for "User can sign-in (counting toward my paid licenses)" was unchecked. This can be found under Customize > Users > Select a user and on step 1 when editing the settings for the user. Once that was checked, it worked.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)