Method Community

Activities email attaching a file

Last post 05-29-2015 8:29 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-28-2015 5:08 PM

• Wayne
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-26-2015
    • Posts 5

Activities email attaching a file

Following up on conversations with leads or customers we want to send and attachment with the email we can generate within the Activities screen but can't locate an attach file button or option. For instance, I just spoke with a customer who requested an updated price list but since I couldn't find an attach file button within Method I went to my email system and generated the email there. We don't use the gmail app yet but I imagine there is an option within in the app for attaching files. Is there a way to do this now from within Method?

• 05-29-2015 8:29 AM In reply to

Re: Activities email attaching a file

Answer

Hi Wayne,

Adding the ability to include attachments in emails sent from Method requires customization. I wrote a post for adding this functionality to the list builder screen yesterday. You can take a look at it here. This can be easily adapted for use with the activity screen. Feel free to reach out to one of our partners or your account manager if you would like some assistance with this.

The Gmail gadget is made for use within Gmail. You would simply send an email as you normally would through Gmail and the gadget will allow you to create a Method activity based on the sent email. You can read more about the gadget in our Help Center.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)