Method Community

WILL METHOD RESET QUICKBOOKS MULTI USER DEFAULT?

Last post 06-01-2015 8:33 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-30-2015 3:17 PM

WILL METHOD RESET QUICKBOOKS MULTI USER DEFAULT?

Client is evaluating Method and has installed the engine on only one workstation.  They have six and use QuickBooks in multi user mode.

They have set their QuickBooks default to open the program in multi-user mode. This defult setting has been working for years.  However, now it's not sticking.  Each time the first user opens QuickBooks, they are forced to path their way to the server, open the program and switch to multi-user mode.  It's become a real annoyance to them.

Is it possible that Method could be causing this reset?  Perhaps because they have not installed it on all workstations?

Trying to resolve and have been unable to replicate problem in a non-Method environment.

• 06-01-2015 8:33 AM In reply to

Re: WILL METHOD RESET QUICKBOOKS MULTI USER DEFAULT?

Answer

Hi mkbockhold,

The Method Integration Engine (MIE) will run fine in multi-user mode once you have completed the setup and should not cause any issues such as forcing you into single-user mode. I don’t believe the MIE is causing your issue, but one thing you can try is removing the MIE from the affected system and see if the issue persists. If it does, I recommend giving Intuit support a call.

If you strongly believe that the MIE is causing this, please give our support number a call at 1-888-925-6238 x2 so that we can investigate this with you.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)