Method Community

posting multiple work orders to one invoice (in Field Services)

Last post 09-01-2010 4:12 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-31-2010 9:59 PM

• mbrcpa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-02-2009
    • Posts 3

posting multiple work orders to one invoice (in Field Services)

Hello all - new to Method Field Services and trying to gather information needed for client to submit for customization.  As I met with  my client today, I realized that  deal breaker was having the ability to have multiple work orders post to one invoice.

I couldn't see where that would be done in Method.  Any help would be appreciated.  In fact, just knowing that it really can be done is important to know- then I can submit that with my request for customization.  Many thanks.

• 09-01-2010 4:12 PM In reply to

Re: posting multiple work orders to one invoice (in Field Services)

Hey mbrcpa,

In Method you are able to select a bunch of Work Order for the same customer and put all on once Invoice. This is done from the Work Order List screen.

Start off with selecting what Work Orders you want to Invoice, then select "More Options..." and then "Invoice Selected". This will move all the Work Order items onto one Invoice.

Check out the link below to see our list of Webinars, there are 2 that talk directly about Field Services.

http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/blogs/methodblog/pages/Method-Community-Webinars.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)