Method Community

Problem with field display

Last post 01-19-2012 12:35 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-19-2012 12:38 AM

• Rolf
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-18-2011
    • Posts 109

Problem with field display

I have customised  the 'edit Customer' screen, and have just encountered a strange problem.  When selecting a customer and opening the edit Customer screen for the first time from the contacts list, the 'customer.balance' field displays the balance properly.  Thereafter, choosing any further customer records from the customer list, including the original one chosen, causes the balance field to display 'NaN;', although other fields appear to update properly.   This does not change the data in the balance field, as resetting the account will cause it display properly again one time.During all this, the balance does display properly on the customer list grid.

Any thoughts as to what might cause this?

• 01-19-2012 12:35 PM In reply to

Re: Problem with field display

Answer

Hi Rolf,

The reason this is happening is because you unchecked “Read Only: do not allow editing” on the “Current Balance” field on that customized screen. If you check that option once more, then you won’t see “NaN” in that field again when you repeat the same actions you were doing before.  

I will create an internal ticket for this situation and will update you once I have updated information available. 

I hope that helps. 

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)