Method Community

How do I change the filter by view options in the Existing Customer Contacts List?

Last post 08-24-2012 9:06 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2012 9:43 PM

How do I change the filter by view options in the Existing Customer Contacts List?

I would like to change the filter by view options in the existing Customer Contacts list. For example, I would like to rename them, where it applies, as All jobs, Jobs in progress, Closed jobs, & unstarted jobs. If I can't rename, can I create these new filters and remove/hide the remaining filters in case they are needed in the future. It is important that the new filters I create or add correspond with Quickbooks. Please advise.

• 08-24-2012 9:06 AM In reply to

Re: How do I change the filter by view options in the Existing Customer Contacts List?

Answer

Hi dottie,

dottie:
    For example, I would like to rename them, where it applies, as All jobs, Jobs in progress, Closed jobs, & unstarted jobs.

You'll need to make a copy of the CRM_CustomerList screen and edit the grid on step 3 of the grid customization wizard.   The filter options here will allow you to create/edit/rename the existing filters.  If you haven't done any customization I recommend checking out our webinar's on customization to get familiar with this area.  If you have any questions on customization please post back up!

~C

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)