Method Community

qbo and workorders job name

Last post 11-16-2012 3:19 PM by John M. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2012 10:14 PM

qbo and workorders job name

Greetings

QBO> Scheduling and invoicing> work order list> add/edit work order> job name field ... button.

when creating a new work order, i entered Landscape Maintenance then pressed the ... button next to it to make it the default job name.  Method started to process it but the little spinning icon in the center of the screen would not go away and it did not save some of the work orders fields that i entered. Looks like it just hung up. Went to the work order list, no icon. went back to the same work order, the spinning center of the screen icon was still there and the data that i entered did not save. 

I logged out of method, logged back in, went to the same work order, spinning icon was gone.  When I entered a default job name this time...it worked so it looks like if that ... might need a save the screen action as the frist thing to be preformed.  

when entering this new work order it was not saved.

John M

• 11-16-2012 1:14 PM In reply to

Re: qbo and workorders job name

Answer

Hi John,

For this one its possible that your connection to the server was lost for a second, resulting in the spinning icon not going away and saving the job name.  Were you able to re-create this again? I could not re-create it on my end this time.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 11-16-2012 3:19 PM In reply to

Re: qbo and workorders job name

I forgot about the connection, that could be possible.  I did get it work and its working great.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)