Method Community

Inventory Features

Last post 09-17-2013 8:47 AM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-16-2013 5:57 PM

Inventory Features

Hi,

I need to know if METHOD CRM and METHOD CRM PRO support "Advanced Inventory" features. We are looking to create multiple inventory locations, but do not know if any of these versions support it.

Your soon response is highly appreciated,

LJR

• 09-17-2013 8:11 AM In reply to

Re: Inventory Features

Hi LJR,

Method currently does not have the ability to sync with the Quickbooks Advanced Inventory feature.  3rd party applications are not able to access/sync with this information from Quickbooks, this will likely be available in the future.

-Ben 

• 09-17-2013 8:47 AM In reply to

Re: Inventory Features

Hi LJR,

I have a slight update to my last post here, we actually have a Beta version of the Method Integration Engine that has the ability to sync with some of the Advanced Inventory features, this includes bins and serial numbers.  However it would require some customization in Method, as well as a different installation of the Method Sync Engine that we would need to provide to you.  If these features mentioned here are what you are looking to access from the Quickbooks Advanced Inventory through Method, then please email us at support@methodintegration.com with your contact details, and we can assist in setting you up with this Beta version.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)