Method Community

Recent Survey

Last post 02-09-2016 1:39 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-08-2016 4:27 PM

Recent Survey

I recently responded to Method's survey.  Question asked pertained to would recommend it.  How was their support?  etc.

I completed but forgot to add a question from me.

We use the Field Service version of Method and find that there are no specfic forums or help area's in how to incorporate them, ie.. both into one simply calendar, rather than 2.  As now we have One for Activities and one for tracking of service status, completion and invoice to payment.  It makes it difficult to do both is transaction and communications are completed by one user.

You have standalone Forum for Your Donor Program, why not the Field Services program?

• 02-09-2016 1:39 PM In reply to

Re: Recent Survey

Hello Cindy775,

Field Service is an additional app available on our Method Classic platform, therefore we welcome all questions and concerns about field services on our Method Classic general Q&A section. 

Coming back to your question, you can easily set both activities and work orders to show on one calendar. Let's say you want to use Activity Calendar, the only thing you need to do is change "App Specific" setting on WorkOrder type. 

You can achieve that by going to New_Activity screen, Click on three dots button on Type drop down. It will open  up a new screen(check screenshot) and now select WorkOrder activity type from the list and uncheck the App Specific option and save it. Once it is unchecked and it's value is showing as No in the grid, WorkOrders won't be restricted to Field Services app only, it will start showing up on you Activity calendar also.

I Hope that helps!

-Inder 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)