Method Community

I cannot save my workorder time/in and time/out until I give it Job Item ID* but I don't know what this is??? Can someone tell me what this is suppose to be and what table that it is linked to.???

Last post 08-18-2010 2:27 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-17-2010 11:21 PM

• Wilna
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-12-2010
    • Shreveport, LA
    • Posts 12

I cannot save my workorder time/in and time/out until I give it Job Item ID* but I don't know what this is??? Can someone tell me what this is suppose to be and what table that it is linked to.???

Wilna S. Sepulvado
    Sepulvado Ventures, Inc.
  • 08-18-2010 2:27 PM In reply to

Re: I cannot save my workorder time/in and time/out until I give it Job Item ID* but I don't know what this is??? Can someone tell me what this is suppose to be and what table that it is linked to.???

Answer

Hello Wilna,

The Job Name field on the Work Order screen is meant to be a short text description of the job. Examples of possible Job Names are 'Service Call' or 'Computer Repair' or 'Tree Trimming' etc. It does not appear on the invoice.

The field as it appears on the table is called 'Comments' and can be found on the Activity table.
    A hint for you going forward, you can check the table a screen is based off of and the name of the field; by editing the screen and right clicking on the design area and selecting show summary. ;)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)