Method Community

Error messages that fields no longer exist -- table needs to be regenerated -- how do wo do this?

Last post 08-30-2010 10:55 AM by shelley. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2010 9:42 AM

Error messages that fields no longer exist -- table needs to be regenerated -- how do wo do this?

Last Friday, while customizing screens, I started to receive error messages that my fields no longer existed in a table. This was not the case. Someone at Method recommended that I rebuild (regenerarte???) my table and that did the trick. I cannot find this command anywhere. Where do I find this command?

• 08-30-2010 8:34 AM In reply to

Re: Error messages that fields no longer exist -- table needs to be regenerated -- how do wo do this?

Hey Shelley,

If you get a message that you need to regenerate your table, please follow the steps below.

1. Click on the Customize Tab.

2. Click on the Tables / Fields tab link.

3. Find the table you want to regenerate and select "Edit Fields".

4. Once the popup loads, select "Finished Editing Fields". The screen will close and take you back to your list of tables.

After following those steps, you will have regenerated your table.

• 08-30-2010 10:55 AM In reply to

Re: Error messages that fields no longer exist -- table needs to be regenerated -- how do wo do this?

Thanks Ryan. I did not get the message that the table needed to be regenerated, it is my personal theory as this error duplicates the error I had on Friday, August 20th.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)