Method Community

Incorrect tab link is displayed

Last post 01-11-2011 11:26 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-22-2010 8:53 AM

Incorrect tab link is displayed

Hi,

Very new to Method customizing.  I have created an action on a button click that takes me to a particular screen. However, once I am on that screen, if I look at the active tab link, it is for the previous screen I just came from.  I'm thinking I probably forgot a step somewhere along the line.  Does this make sense?

Thanks, SuzanneB.

Suzanne Butler
    Scape-Abilities
    Scotch Plains, NJ
  • 12-23-2010 4:38 PM In reply to

Re: Incorrect tab link is displayed

Hi Suzanne,

Regarding your question, I wanted to confirm what behavior you are seeing. If you simply create a blank screen with a button and assign a "go to tab link" action to it and specify an abritrary tab link, it takes you to that tab link when clicked, and displays the correct one above (just tried it out and it works correctly). What do you mean by active Tab Link? Could you be more specific about what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks,
    Denis

• 01-11-2011 9:01 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi Denis,

Your answer was helpful in having me look into it further.  Since I'm new to customizing, I need to keep in mind that every action is specific.  Just b/c I'm using a Go to Screen action, doesn't mean it will automatically take me to the tab link associated with the screen. I will need to add a Go to Tab Link action as well.  That's what I was missing.  Thank you.

Suzanne Butler
    Scape-Abilities
    Scotch Plains, NJ
  • 01-11-2011 11:26 AM In reply to

Hello!

Really glad to hear this worked out for you. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)