Method Community

Method Source Code

Last post 07-29-2011 2:40 PM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-28-2011 6:02 PM

• voltaire
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-31-2010
    • Seattle, WA
    • Posts 32

Method Source Code

I have a potential client with general concerns about what would happen to the technology should Method (or any software vendor for that matter) become insolvent.  Does Method have its source code in escrow, or are there any other protections in place?  I'm not as concerned with this myself, but if there's anything I can show to them, that would be helpful.

This is strictly a feel good/sales issue.

Thanks.

Advanced Method Solution Provider
    (800) 322-2950 x105
    seanp@financialzone.com
    www.financialzone.com
    View Sean Pearson's profile on LinkedIn
  • 07-29-2011 2:40 PM In reply to

Re: Method Source Code

Answer

Hi Sean,

You can address this question from several prospective.

The Company:

The parent company Alocet Inc. has been around for many years (since 1999) rocking and specializing in QB add-ons ever since. We hope our clients and prospects alike would think we are good at what we do and realize we enjoy doing it. We are not going anywhere!

Method Integration:

Method Integration is the latest and greatest solution offered as a SaaS. Although you don’t have direct access to the source code, the raw data is always yours. We even have free tools that let you export (click here) your data at any time.

I know you never asked but here is a section dealing with Security & Backup for you as well. It is always comforting to know the company you deal with treats this seriously.

There are never any guarantees in life, the best you can do is make informed decisions. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you would like any clarification or more info.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)