Method Community

Delete screens still in Mobile Tab Group

Last post 09-21-2012 3:18 PM by MikeB. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-21-2012 2:53 PM

Delete screens still in Mobile Tab Group

I had a screen called "Mobile Customers (2)" which was a copy of the stock Mobile Customers screen. It was in the Mobile Tab group. However, that screen has been deleted but it is still in the Mobile tab group. My current "Mobile Test tab group includes links to the "Mobile Test" tab, which contains 3 screens - none of which are "Mobile Customers (2)". There was another screen also polluting this mobile tab group, but I simply deleted the screen, but with this one, I can't delete it because it doesn't exist.

How do I remove this as a screen in my tab group? This is really frustrating.

Thank you

• 09-21-2012 3:06 PM In reply to

Re: Delete screens still in Mobile Tab Group

I have deleted (and recreated) the Tab Group, Tab and screens. My test was to create anew Mobile Users Tab group, a new Mobile tab which contains only 1 screen (Mobile Activities). Lo and beold, when I switch to the Mobile Users tab group using the drop-down box at the top right of my screen, I'm in the mobile environment with 2 screens: the Activities one (which I want) and the Mobile Customers 2 ghost (unwanted).

• 09-21-2012 3:06 PM In reply to

Answer

Screens don't show up in the list. "Tab Links" show up in the list. Go to Customize > Tabs and find the tab that has the "Mobile Customize (2)" Tab Link. Edit the tab links for that tab, and delete "Mobile Customize (2)", which is the association between your tab and a screen.

HTHs,

Paul

• 09-21-2012 3:18 PM In reply to

Thanks - that was strange. The screen no longer existed and the ghost screen was linked to in another tab. Why was it showing up on the mobile tab?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)