Method Community

Conflicts: Un-Delete for multiple conflicts to restore an old company file

Last post 12-13-2011 3:40 PM by Method_Michael. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-13-2011 1:18 PM

• Dave
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-17-2011
    • Posts 11

Conflicts: Un-Delete for multiple conflicts to restore an old company file

I am trying to see if there is a way to perform a mass un-delete on a lot of conflict. I have  re-snyced to an older verison of our company file to try to restore our trasnactions.  Essentially, our verison of Quickbook (Enterprise 2011) completely corrupted our current file and we had to go to a backup verison.  That verison is the same company file, but a few weeks old and is missing about 5,000+ transactions which are all in Method.  When I run a sync it lists every Sales Receipt and Invoice as a conflict. Here's an example:

Dec-09-2011 05:42:21 PM               DeleteFromDesktop         SalesReceipt       7437                      More Info...        Delete   Un-delete    Clear

The record with the identify of '150A54-1323180299' appears to have been deleted in QuickBooks. Click 'Delete' to delete it here too, or 'Un-Delete' to attempt to restore back into QuickBooks.

It doesn not appear to me that there is anything I can do inside of Quickbooks to fix this.. I just need to "Un-Delete" all of the conflicts so that they all drop into our restored company file.  I have tested a few and it works fine, but I don't have time to go through 5,000+ transactions and undelete them.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 12-13-2011 3:40 PM In reply to

Re: Conflicts: Un-Delete for multiple conflicts to restore an old company file

Answer

To update this forum post:

Dave is working with his MSP to get this issue resolved.

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)