Method Community

Scheduling and Invoicing Work Order List Error

Last post 04-03-2012 2:45 PM by Method_Paul. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-03-2012 7:32 AM

• Skye
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2012
    • Posts 12

Scheduling and Invoicing Work Order List Error

I have a new site being set up - and although I have not customized the work order list screen, or any other screen as of yet, it looks like the Work Order List screen was updated 21 hours ago - and now I am getting errors.

SchedInv_WorkOrderList Method Scheduling & Invoicing for QB Online 21 hours ago

The first error is this:

ERROR: It appears the screen is currently out of sync. Please try logging out and back in to Method. If this is a custom screen, you can alternatively republish. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator.

The second screen that shows is this:

An Unexpected Error Occurred. Please reload the screen and try again. If this issue persists please contact your administrator.

Reloading the screen does not resolve, signing out and back in does not resolve.

Please advise?

• 04-03-2012 2:24 PM In reply to

Re: Scheduling and Invoicing Work Order List Error

Answer

@Skye - I tried this on a couple accounts and couldn't reproduce.  We did do an update of the screen overnight, which might have caused the need to do a sign out and sign in if you had left Method open.....but you said that you did that already.

Do you know if you are using the April version, or March version? (when you sign in, it should should "This is the XXXXXXX version".

Paul

• 04-03-2012 2:41 PM In reply to

• Skye
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2012
    • Posts 12

I think just telling you about it fixed it.

"This is the April version "

It is now working!

• 04-03-2012 2:45 PM In reply to

Magic! :)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)