Method Community

'Get Xora Time' error

Last post 11-25-2009 4:52 PM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-25-2009 3:33 PM

'Get Xora Time' error

I'm having trouble pulling time out of Xora into Method. I managed to pull in some time, but when I sent it to Quickbooks there were some errors relating to my employees in QB not being fully set up. I corrected those problems, erased all the time in QB, erased all the Xora time in Method, and tried starting from scratch. On the 'Connect with Xora: Step 1: Get Xora Time' screen, I select a date a range of one week, select all of my employees, and then hit 'Get Xora Time'. The following error message pops up:

Xora Error: Time Window is Greater than or equal to 24 hours, this call is allowed only between 8PM PST and 1AM PST.
    Xora Returned: Xora Error Caught while requesting JobTimes : Date Range Limit rule Check Failure   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[ parameters)
       at MXConnect.XoraAPI2.TimeTrackJobServices40Service.getJobFlexFieldEntries(Credential credential, DateTimeRange dateTimeRange, PageRequest pageRequest)
       at MXConnect.FrmMXConnect.RetrieveXoraJobTime()Warning: The User Yo 5106846170 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Yang 5106848234 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Xeng 5106848325 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Polo 5107154645 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Neng 5107154648 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Miguel 5106848327 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Mark 5107154646 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Lue 5107250565 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Juan 5107155762 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Chewy 5107154647 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Fernando 5107154649 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Fabian 5106845107 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Taio 5107155407 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Chou 5106843834 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.
    Warning: The User Arturo 5106841272 is Type 'User - Iden'.  If you do not subscribe to Xora 'Business Plus - iDEN' with one other user, Xora will not return times for this user.

Any thoughts?

Tal Atid
    Tulip Hardwood Floors
    tal@tulipfloors.com
  • 11-25-2009 4:52 PM In reply to

Re: 'Get Xora Time' error

Answer

Tal,

I got in touch with Xora and they have since relaxed all throttles on your account. This is a mechanism for Xora to manage requests made by users. It looks like one was missed during the process on their end. You should be all set, let us know if you have any further issues.

Val

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)