Method Community

Could not find the filter field RecordID

Last post 12-03-2009 9:38 AM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-02-2009 5:08 PM

• Jim
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-02-2009
    • Posts 6

Could not find the filter field RecordID

Based on the report name 'FieldService_WorkOrder(company name)', we could not find the filter field RecordID, the report could not be run.  Additional Information  Action Sequence Order:3

I am working on a modified Work Order Print Screen and after changing a few things, when I try to Print Work Order in the Add / Edit Work Order Screen, it shows the error above. I never touched the Record ID icons when redesigning off the Work Order V2 Template. Would really appreciate the help!

• 12-03-2009 8:36 AM In reply to

Re: Could not find the filter field RecordID

Hello Jim,

Template FieldService_WorkOrderV2 appears to be a QXpress Online report.

Kindly post all QXpress Online questions to the following forum - http://www.qxpress.com/cs/forums/9.aspx

• 12-03-2009 9:38 AM In reply to

Re: Could not find the filter field RecordID

Hello Jim,

Template FieldService_WorkOrderV2 is also listed as a Method template. I had a glitch on my account. Sorry about that, I'll try to assist you with this.

On the Print work order button, under preference, in step 2, click edit generate report you would want to ensure the filter report is set for where [Table]Activity, [Field]RecordID is [Condition Statement]equal to Value [From] Session, Current Screen Active Record ID.  This filter information probably got modified when you pointed to a new report.

If that doesn't fix it then please tell me what you modified on that report? And what if any changes you made to the button that calls the report.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)