Method Community

Payment Gateway

Last post 07-28-2015 9:11 AM by Method_Morty. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-17-2015 9:58 AM

Payment Gateway

Hi,

Having A few problems setting up the payment gateway.

I have registered Paypal as our gateway (account and C/Card separately), but when I try to make a payment from a personal account, I get this message from Paypal:-

photo paypal account message_zpsmo3klozv.jpg

And This From Method:-

photo method paypal error_zpsxa8uvi0h.png

So I tried to pay via creditcard through paypal and got this:-

photo method Paypal CC error_zpsl7orbxoe.jpg

Have I got something Wrong in the Method Settings, or is this a Paypal setings problem.

I should also note here that we are in the UK, and the settings in Method only allow me to sellect USD. Really a bit stumped here!!

• 07-17-2015 10:35 AM In reply to

Re: Payment Gateway

Hello,

Are these errors happening on the stock ContactsPortal_ReceivePayment screen?

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 07-27-2015 3:29 AM In reply to

Method_Mortaza:

Hello,

Are these errors happening on the stock ContactsPortal_ReceivePayment screen?

- Mortaza

Hi Mortaza,

Appologies for delay, I have been away!

The errors are occuring after we click through from the receive payments screen. This is still a stock screen and we were getting these messages right from the get-go. We have altered the portal home screen (just removed a couple of items not relevant to us), but these messages were occuring before that anyway.

• 07-28-2015 9:11 AM In reply to

Hey,

This one will be easier to troubleshoot via screen share with one of our Support team members. Please give us a call on the Method support line at 1.888.925.6238 x 2 and we'll be happy to take a look with you.

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)