Method Community

invoice not appearing in quickbooks

Last post 02-29-2012 9:38 AM by Anonymous. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-23-2012 11:35 PM

invoice not appearing in quickbooks

I'm having trouble with invoices.  When I create a new invoice in Method it doesn't show up in Quickbooks.  The customer is a customer in quickbooks and I'm selecting the "to be emailed in quickbooks" box when i create the invoice.

• 02-24-2012 10:00 AM In reply to

Re: invoice not appearing in quickbooks

Hi swm023, 

Are you able to create an invoice for any other existing customer in Method when you don't select the checkbox for "To be e-mailed in QuickBooks?"

If you are having trouble creating the invoice for this customer when you place a checkmark in the "To be emailed in QuickBooks?", are you getting the following error message?

You cannot mark this 'To Be Emailed' since your company does not have a valid email address entered. Go to QuickBooks and click Company > Company Information, and enter an e-mail address. 

If that is the case, can you please follow the instructions mentioned in that error message. In addition, please conduct a "Changes-Only Synchronization" and see if that changes anything. 

I hope that this helps. 

Ronen

• 02-27-2012 6:42 PM In reply to

I can creat invoice for multiple customer with or with check the box.  Non of them appear in QB.

I'm not getting the error message you refer to.

• 02-28-2012 1:59 PM In reply to

Hi swm023, 

Have you conducted a Changes - Only Synchornization?

Ronen

• 02-29-2012 9:29 AM In reply to

how do you do that? i've logged in and out several times and that didn't fix the problem.

• 02-29-2012 9:38 AM In reply to

Hi swm023, 

The best way to do a Changes - Only Synchronization is by opening up the Method Integration Engine, selecting the "Synchornize" link, and select the option of Changes - Only Synchronization. 

If you are already in Method, you can go to QuickBooks > Synchronize, and click on the Sync Now buton right beside the label of Changes - Only Synchronization.

I hope that this helps. 

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)