Method Community

Only a small part of the import of customers from Quickbooks is showing up.

Last post 07-22-2009 8:21 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-21-2009 1:36 PM

Only a small part of the import of customers from Quickbooks is showing up.

The sync with Quickbooks was easy and painless, but now that I have logged in the next day, I see that only about 10% of the customers in our Quickbooks are showing up on the existing customers list (all active customers).

Any idea of why the view would be restricted or why all the customers are not showing up?

• 07-21-2009 3:58 PM In reply to

Re: Only a small part of the import of customers from Quickbooks is showing up.

Hi Robert,

Nice to see you started using our forum.  When the Customer List screen is loaded the filter "All Active Customers" is set by default.  On the "Existing Customer" grid you can change the Filter by View to "All Customers" instead of "All Active Customers".  If you would like "All Customers" to be the default then you would have to customize the grid for that.

• 07-21-2009 4:31 PM In reply to

Even with "all customers" it is still showing only our customers that start with numeric digits or the letter A.  There is nothing beyond that. 

The last refresh date shows : Last performed 7/20/2009

When I sync now, it still stays the same, with no error messages.

In addition, no transactions for the clients that are imported are listed.

I really need help resolving this.  I cannot work on the customization further until I can actually see the data populate.

• 07-22-2009 8:21 AM In reply to

Hi Robert,

The scenario outlined above appears to fall into the technical troubleshooting category.  I'll contact you later today to resolve it.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)