Method Community

Work orders

Last post 01-02-2013 11:52 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-01-2013 3:06 PM

Work orders

I use a different piece of software at the moment so my customers can view workorders or even add new ones. I know I can do this via Method for admins and employees. But can I have this option for my custiomer to view and add work orders via the contact portal?

Also when ever I send out a email to a customer to log into the portal it always say Unknown Company in the email header as well as on the webpage header. Ive looked everywhere. Also how to I cange it from $ to £

Many thanks

• 01-02-2013 11:52 AM In reply to

Re: Work orders

Answer

Dave,

Through customization, you can have customers view and edit work orders through the portal.  There might be quite a bit of customization involved, as you would probably want to filter out options and selections to control what the customer can view and select when adding a work order.  We have customization consultants on staff here who can help you with a project like this.  If you wish to do this yourself, we can point you in the right direction here on the forum.

As for your email question, which template are you using, and which screen is it being sent from?  Is this a stock template or a customized one?  Are you using the desktop version of Quickbooks or Quickbooks Online?

You can change the currency symbol by going to Customize > Display and change the currency code.  Be sure to have the correct region settings on your computer as well.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)