Method Community

integration error

Last post 07-24-2009 12:28 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2009 3:11 PM

integration error

I'm getting this error, any thoughts?

7/22/2009 1:06:19 PM Warning: Error in OpenConnectionBeginSession, HRESULT = -2147220480 (80040400); QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream.; iContext=140

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 07-23-2009 12:57 PM In reply to

Re: integration error

Hey Greg,

When and where are you getting this message? Is it when you're opening Quick Books and the Method engine is launching?

Getting answers to these questions will help us break it down and figure out what’s happening.

• 07-23-2009 4:01 PM In reply to

Things weren't showing up in Method so I went and looked at the QB server and QB was running fine and when I pulled up the Method Integration Engine down by the clock that is what was in the log on the screen.  It was reapeted about 6 times over the last day that I looked.

I shut down M I E and QB and restarted QB and the M I E and everything started working ok again.  But I do need to check on the Integration Engine every few days because it seems to error out  or QB hangs or something.  Not sure why that happens so often.

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 07-24-2009 12:28 PM In reply to

Hey Greg,

If Method and QB are not talking, this would fall under our Technical Question, and we would like to talk with you. If you are still getting this message, please contact your Business Consultant and book a time to have them look into this for you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)