Method Community

Google Maps & address fields

Last post 03-09-2012 12:15 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-06-2012 11:39 PM

Google Maps & address fields

When I attempt a Map & Directions for selected workorders I get this:

mapAddressError: CustomerName, XXXX street,,City,Fl,Zip not found. Located zip/postal code only

If we have another address field it throws that in too.

The map stops at that error.

We also get the InitializeError : ReferenceError: "GBrowserIsCompatible" is undefined, plust the other similar errors that have been not noted before.

Some name and addresses work, others don't. I don't see any differences in the data entered in the address fields. On the ones that don't work, I can manually enter the address in to Google maps and it will work there.

On IE, havent tried other browsers.

Ideas?

Richard Martyniak,M.Sc. Entomologist
    The Buzzkillers, LLC, an ALLFloridaBeeRemoval.com affiliate
  • 01-09-2012 4:46 PM In reply to

Re: Google Maps & address fields

Hi ALLFloridaBeeRemoval_Richard,  

I tested this on my end, and received these errors in IE, Chrome, and FireFox when I have a customer without an address. I have a few questions:

1.       Do your customers have valid addresses?

2.       Do these error messages only happen for certain addresses or all addresses?

I have also seen a similar issue when I had a customer with invalid addresses.  

Ronen

• 03-09-2012 10:49 AM In reply to

Hi AllFloridaBeeRemoval_Richard,

I just wanted to give you an update that I was able to duplicate this issue on my end, and have created an internal ticket for our team to take a look at this.

As a temporary solution for your issue until we resolve the issue on our end, please refer Here for the forum post to give you an alternative solution.

I will update the forum post once I have an update from the team.

Ronen

• 03-09-2012 12:15 PM In reply to

Answer

Hi AllFloridaBeeRemoval_Richard, 

I have an update for the post. Please refer Here for the solution for this issue. 

Ronen

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)