Method Community

Updated User Manuals

Last post 05-04-2012 4:48 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-04-2012 12:41 PM

Updated User Manuals

Do you have updated online user manuals for the new Method CRM screens?  I am particularly interested in getting questions answered about Contacts & Customers and the best way to search for them.  Please advise.

• 05-04-2012 2:02 PM In reply to

Re: Updated User Manuals

Rather than creating a traditional manual we're publishing help center articles for Method.  For example, we've got a great article on Documents here.  Over the next few weeks I'll be posting more articles so stay tunned.

Do you have a specific question on Contacts & Customer we can help with?

~C

• 05-04-2012 3:10 PM In reply to

My first question is related to the Customers and Contacts List.  Is there a way to just see the Customer entry w/o all the contacts? For example, If we have a customer with 3 contacts we are seeing 4 entries to choose from.

We also have many blank contact records within a customer for some reason.  Why would they be there and how do you delete them?

• 05-04-2012 4:48 PM In reply to

Answer

JKM@SA:
    Is there a way to just see the Customer entry w/o all the contacts?

Be default Method will show all the contacts for a customer under the contacts tab.  If you're seeing 4 entries for a customer that should have 3 then there must be a 4th entry for that customer.  If that 4th entry is a mistake then you can delete that contact.

JKM@SA:
    Why would they be there and how do you delete them?

Those contacts exist because there are contact records associated with that customer.  If there are contacts that you would like to delete, click Edit Contact then in the popup, click more actions > delete contact.  See here.

Let me know if this solves things for you.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)