Method Community

Resolve Conflicts

Last post 06-08-2012 12:03 PM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-04-2012 11:40 AM

Resolve Conflicts

I have 17,000 items to resolve.  Most say something like the following:  The record with identify of 'XXXXX-XXXXX' appears to have been deleted  in QuickBooks.

Any chance this is due to archiving the QuickBooks database?

Any way to delete them all together instead of 1 by 1?

• 06-04-2012 5:03 PM In reply to

Re: Resolve Conflicts

Answer

andrea:
    Any chance this is due to archiving the QuickBooks database?

Very likely - depends on your options when archiving.  I know there is the ability to remove old transactions and lists that aren't being used - when you do this Method has no way of know they were archived.

andrea:
    Any way to delete them all together instead of 1 by 1?

Try the clear all setting.  If that doesn't work you can adjust your transation history sync dates so that you're not syncing with older invoices and lists.  If that fails then you can contact us for consulting to resolve the conflicts.

~C

• 06-06-2012 1:21 PM In reply to

andrea:
    I have 17,000 items to resolve.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any luck resolving those conflicts?  If you require further support please contact us directly.

~C

• 06-06-2012 2:21 PM In reply to

Chad,

I should have provided some better information the first time around.

I attempted to clear all the conflicts on 6/2/12-  They reappeared.

Our transaction history sync is set to 60 days. 

We keep previous year information in our active QB file.  So the archiving had to do with all transactions prior to 12_31_10.

I have also tried to perform a full-sync and without fail during the checking invoices stage, QuickBooks produces a message that it need to shut down and thus the sync doesn't complete. 

• 06-08-2012 12:03 PM In reply to

Answer

andrea:
    I have also tried to perform a full-sync and without fail during the checking invoices stage

Andrea, please email me directly at c.ridgway@methodintegration.com and I can help you work through this.

~C

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)