Method Community

time in the calendar is one hour off for uk

Last post 08-29-2009 4:20 AM by ryaninlonfon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-24-2009 7:19 AM

time in the calendar is one hour off for uk

Hi just wondering if there was any luck in having a look into this problem, where the times are one hour behind the times you select and it shows on the face of the calendar, please see image attached.

please note when put mouse over the time job, it is showing wrong time it is booked in for - in respect to the calendar.

I think Amanda was going to have  a look into it before, as there were another user i think from the UK where the time GMT wasnt setting the calendar times up correctly, any info appreciated.

dumping

• 08-24-2009 4:21 PM In reply to

Re: time in the calendar is one hour off for uk

Hi Ryan,

We're looking into the 1 hour difference that is showing up on the ruler of the calendar (the vertical timing on the left hand side of the calendar).  I just tested this out by entering a work order and the correct time is displayed when you click on the work order, however, the ruler time is off for your time zone.  Our Development Team is looking into this and I'll let you know once it has been updated.

• 08-28-2009 12:22 PM In reply to

Hi Ryan,

We pushed out the update, the calendar ruler now reflects the correct time as per your time zone. Thanks for pointing this out :)

• 08-29-2009 4:20 AM In reply to

Thats fantastic, Thanks for addressing this so promptly! Yes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)