Method Community

Resource Calendar

Last post 02-18-2013 9:05 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-15-2013 5:18 PM

Resource Calendar

I was watching Val's Webinar that discusses CALENDARS.  I want to create a Calendar that just looks at our "INSTALLATION" activitiy type.  I changed the resource to ActivityType just like in the Webinar but still nothing shows on the calendar.  I've played with it and removed the default resource and label and stuff but still NOTHING shows on the calendar.

My worry is that this calendar will only show activities that are assigned to me, is that correct?  I don't really do anything in the system so nothing is assigned to me.

I was looking for a way for anyone to look at all installation activities on the calendar screen regardless of who it is assigned to.

Am I doing something wrong?

thx.

WaveTec

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 02-18-2013 9:05 AM In reply to

Re: Resource Calendar

Answer

Hi WaveTec,

There is no way to default the calendar to show everyones actvities.  You can do this when the screen loads by clicking change next to "Assigned To:" and selecting all users.  Also instead of using the Resource to filter to your Installation activity type, you can use the filter (step 7 of 8) and filter the calendar by the activity type (Installation).

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)