Method Community

Services default

Last post 02-19-2013 1:39 PM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-19-2013 12:42 PM

Services default

Can you set defaults for services?

The program that we use now, it allows you to set default crews, starting and ending date, renewal date, etc. So everytime you schelude that particular service, we do not have to enter that info

• 02-19-2013 1:39 PM In reply to

Re: Services default

Answer

Hi Marcelo,

We do allow you to set some activity preferences by default.  You can find these by going to Home > My CRM Preferences in the CRM tab group.

Other settings can be defaulted through customization.  This can be done several ways.  In your case, you can use the Text Change event in the item grid to set the Assigned To field and Date Start and End with the Enter Value into Field on Screen action.  If you copy this screen and take a look at this action sequence, you'll see how this is used to update the Job Name field.  These same actions can be used to update other such fields on the screen.  If you would like to speak to a Customization Consultant about this project or any other project you may have, let me know and I can put you in touch with one.  You can click here for more information: Customization Consulting.  You can also reach out to any one of our Method Solution Providers.  They can be found here: Method Solution Providers.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)