Method Community

IMport CRM info from Maximzer

Last post 02-26-2013 10:19 AM by Method_Samreen. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-26-2013 5:58 AM

IMport CRM info from Maximzer

Hllo, trying to help  client with this.

They currently use Maximzer for all leads and ALSO storing note on customers which are in Quickbooks.

Once we connect to Quickbooks method imports (links to) our customers - great

I then need to import our leads from Maximizer - seems easy enough

I then need to import our notes for customers AND leads - not a clue how to do this. Maximzer will give me a nice XML export which I can then manipulate as necessary. Is there an easy way to

1. Import notes for leads - would be fine if all historic notes went into one new note entry in Method

2. Import notes for customers - same issue as above + not sure how to link them to the customers from Quickbooks

Hope above makes sense, any help appreciated. Thanks Smile

• 02-26-2013 10:19 AM In reply to

Re: IMport CRM info from Maximzer

Answer
    Hi ubiquitas,

1. The Customer table in Method already has a Notes field available to which you can import your Notes. Please note that that the maximum number of character for the Notes field is 4095. During the import process you will need to link to this field.
    2. All entries in the Notes field in method in automatically synced over to QuickBooks. The notes can be viewed in Quickbooks by opening up a customer for whom you saved notes for and looking at the Notes sub tab.

You can also refer to our Import/Export help center article which can further aid you with the process.

- Samreen
    Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services

Sam Tariq
    Customization Solutions Expert
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)