Method Community

getting set up in Method Warehouse

Last post 11-09-2009 9:44 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-03-2009 7:29 PM

getting set up in Method Warehouse

Hi Ryan,

OK, I’ve spent the afternoon listening to the remaining webinars that I think would help me get started in Method Warehouse. I am now at a point where I feel overloaded with info that will be of no use to me until I can get my inventory numbers correct.

I’ve also read several sections of the Method Warehouse Quick Start Guide

I’ve also looked on the Forums to see if other people could answer my questions about how to get started. The only threads that I saw had been taken down from the site or deleted already. They were from June this year.

I played around in my own database for a while and I tried doing inventory adjustments and putting items into our smallest warehouse just to see if I could do it, and it won’t allow me to save the record with the adjustments in it. It gives me the following message:

This record could not be saved. The version of your accounting software does not support edits on this list or transactions from 3rd party software. Try editing the record directly in your accounting software instead.

Additional Information

Action Sequence Order: 1

So far, I haven’t found an entry point for me that looks appropriate to begin using the software. The very first thing that feels critical to me is getting the inventory levels correct for all of our products so we can begin invoicing again. Can you either direct me to the correct documentation or send me some helpful info, or maybe we’ll have to have a conversation or I’ll have to pay for consulting, but I definitely need to get this solved pretty quickly.

I understand that we haven't had a chance to talk yet, and you did call me to check in today. I'm posting this message in the hopes that I'm following the instructions correctly to post my questions on the forum.

Cheers,

sheila

• 11-09-2009 9:44 AM In reply to

Re: getting set up in Method Warehouse

Hey Shiela,

We should get your ISS booked soon, I will have a chance to go over everything and make sure your up and running.

I will contact you today and get this booked.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)