Method Community

Sent to calendar

Last post 03-18-2013 4:13 PM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2013 2:21 PM

Sent to calendar

How do you send multiples work orders to the calendar at once?

• 03-18-2013 9:52 AM In reply to

Re: Sent to calendar

Answer

Hi Marcelo,

The work orders should show on the calendar when they are created.  For instance, if you create a series and make it occur each day this week, all 5 activities will show on the calendar.  Is this not what you are seeing?  

I'd also check the some settings on the work order activity type.  This can be done by either clicking the ... next to the activity type dropdown on the new activity screen or by going to Customize > Screens and clicking View on CRM_ActivityTypeList.  On this screen you'll see settings for "Show on Calendar" and "App specific".  Depending on how these are set, you may or may not be able to see the work orders.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 03-18-2013 12:28 PM In reply to

sorry, I did not explain it, send work order to the calendar from the waiting list but not one by one

• 03-18-2013 4:13 PM In reply to

Answer

Marcelo,

There is no stock way to send multiple work orders on the waiting list to the calendar.  This can be customized though.  For example, you can add a checkbox to the Waiting List grid, then loop through the waiting list grid and apply the appropriate actions from the 'Send to Calendar' to send each checked work order on the waiting list to the calendar.

Hope this helps.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)