Method Community

New UK User - Clearing data and sync speeds

Last post 11-10-2009 8:12 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2009 1:48 AM

New UK User - Clearing data and sync speeds

Hi there

I've just signed up to test the Method CRM software linking to QB2008 in UK version. I hope this is the right place to post questions/comments - but from my first session, here's my feedback

1. The system looks very good - and I can see massive potential for my business

2. I'm running a test-bed system with dummy data - how do I clear out all my data from Method - as I need to run some different tests using a different data set.

3. The initial sync took a while- but I'm finding that calling up data within Method (e.g, drop down menus) is also quite slow; what are the variables that impact on this?

I hope someone can help.

Many thanks

Havefun

Mike

Mike Fieldhouse
    RealityHouse

www.realityhouse.co.uk
    twitter.com/realityhouse
  • 11-10-2009 8:12 AM In reply to

Re: New UK User - Clearing data and sync speeds

Hey Mike,

I'm glad to herd you like the program. I wanted to get you some answers to your questions.

Test Data - When you sync a company file with your Method account, the account becomes bound to that file. If you wanted to sync with another company file, you would need another account.

Dropdowns - What will cause a slowdown is the amount of data on that table. If your dropdown list has 3000 entries, it can take 2 - 3 second to load. We are always looking for ways to upgrade the speed in Method, as soon as we find something faster, we will let our users know.

I hope this helps, if you need more just post Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)