Method Community

Account Lock-out

Last post 11-21-2009 2:27 PM by Method_Paul. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2009 1:37 PM

Account Lock-out

I am a new Method user, and I was working on set-up and customization today (Saturday, 11/21).  After adding some users (non log-in type), the system has locked me out.  When I attempt to log-in it does not recognize my user name (the admin log-in with which I have logged in many times), and when I try to retrieve password, it does not recognize my account name.  Has anyone else had this issue occur?  As a new user, and one for which access to the Method web-based application on a Saturday is important, the sudden lock-out and no access to Customer Support on a weekend is concerning.

Thanks 

• 11-21-2009 1:42 PM In reply to

Re: Account Lock-out

Selectsg -

Can you email your company name, address, and phone number to method at methodintegration.com?

As a security precaution, if you enter the wrong password 5 times in a row it will lock you out.  Not sure if that's what happened, but I can look into it for you.

Paul

• 11-21-2009 1:50 PM In reply to

Thank you for the response, and I will send the information.  However, as a note, I am fairly confident that I have been entering the correct password,  I have not changed it since the set-up and had been using it earlier today until this issue occurred.

Thanks again.

• 11-21-2009 2:27 PM In reply to

Answer

Thank you for emailing your info to us.  Looks like the User Name was changed while you were adding all those new users.  Please see your email for the solution. 

Paul 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)