Method Community

Overdue balance reminder email

Last post 06-27-2013 10:13 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-26-2013 6:01 PM

Overdue balance reminder email

I am looking for some general information/advice....

What triggers this overdue balance reminder email to be sent?    Long story short I created 4 additional overdue balance reminder emai templates that I wish to send out at various intervals (3 days past due, 20 days past due, 45 days past due, etc).  I'm hoping to automate at least part of my collections process.   So how do I tie these custom templates into the current process?   Is there anyway to set these up to send out automatically as past due date milestones are hit?   And am I able to have these only sent out to the contact who is listed with a "Billing" title in the contact screen?  I dont want every contact on the account to get this email as i often have 5+ contacts on any given customer.   As always, thanks for your continued support Method geniuses!  :)

• 06-27-2013 10:13 AM In reply to

Re: Overdue balance reminder email

Answer

Hi David,

Unfortunately, there is no way to automate the sending out of the overdue balance notificiation.  These must be sent out by a Method user when they click an event (a button for example).  You can see this post for a more detailed discussion.  In the post, Jason mentions that you can use the Listbuilder to send out the notifications in batches.

With the Listbuilder, you can exclude any contacts that have opted out of billing emails.  I'm thinking you could also use tags to mark which customers are overdue and by how much.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)