Method Community

"Screen ID not Found" Dialog pops up when entering exisiting or new customers

Last post 12-16-2009 5:03 PM by Jim. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-15-2009 12:21 AM

• Jim
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-02-2009
    • Posts 6

"Screen ID not Found" Dialog pops up when entering exisiting or new customers

Hi,

I am having a problem with entering a new customer from the Add / Edit Work Order Page, I get a popup screen error that says :

"Screen ID not Found"

"There was no screen id passed in. If this is a pop up screen, then please verify the actions from the calling page are referencing a valid page. If this is coming from an shared app page, please contact Method Integration."

I have changed a few things on the Add / Edit Work Order Screen, but even creating a brand new clone of the ORIGINAL Add / edit Work Order Screen I still get the same error when entering customer name into the customer field. Only when I use the Original screen it works. However, when entering exisiting customers, it will still pop up a "New Customer" screen even though the customer already existed in the database.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

• 12-16-2009 4:53 PM In reply to

Re: "Screen ID not Found" Dialog pops up when entering exisiting or new customers

Hey Jim,

After working with you today, we were able to figure out this was a small problem with the screen. Updates for this should be available next week.

• 12-16-2009 5:03 PM In reply to

• Jim
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-02-2009
    • Posts 6

Re: "Screen ID not Found" Dialog pops up when entering exisiting or new customers

Answer

That is Correct Ryan, I Appreciate the help.

Thank You.

Jim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)