Method Community

"A TxnID could not be located for Invoice RecordID"

Last post 09-16-2013 10:11 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2013 10:01 PM

• krp2203
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2013
    • Round Hill, Virginia
    • Posts 23

"A TxnID could not be located for Invoice RecordID"

good eveing,

I have two payments processed thourgh the portal that are giving me this error and not syncing with QB.  In QB they both have Transaction ID#'s but I cant figure out were the disconect is.  I ran into this last month on some one line invoice's so I simply deleted them and created new ones and applied the payment to the new invoice's. But these two are rather lengthy and I'd like to find the root problem.  Any direction would be great.

Thanks

Ken

Tractors Plus Mobile Service,LLC
    Kenneth R. Parsons, Member
    P.O. Box 481
    Round Hill,Va. 20142
    www.tractorsplus.biz
    703-263-1661
    703-263-1662 (fax)
    Toll free
    866-779-9318
  • 09-16-2013 10:11 AM In reply to

Re: "A TxnID could not be located for Invoice RecordID"

Hi Ken,

Could you enable MethodSupport on your account and email me the Company Account name?  If you could also indicate which invoices and receive payments this applies to that would be great.  

I think the root of the cause is the invoices and not the receive payment.  Are you seeing this error in the Resolve Conflicts screen?  I was able to replicate this by not syncing over an invoice then trying to receive a payment and applying it to the invoice that didn't sync.  However, you're saying that the invoices did in fact sync over, correct?

To enable MethodSupport, go to Customize > Users and check the checkbox next to the MethodSupport user at the bottom of the User list.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)