Method Community

Export / Import lists for listbuilder

Last post 01-23-2013 1:11 PM by Method_Paul. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2013 12:18 PM

Export / Import lists for listbuilder

HI,

SO - I know I have spoken to someone about his, but I have to individual create my listbuilder everytime and it can take me up to an 1hour! I know I can export the list before sending it out, this way I have what I have sent out. The question is: Can I UPLOAD that excel list if I want to use that same list again and again??? PLease tell me yes! Fingers-crossed.

Thank you!

Thanks,
    Kitty
  • 01-23-2013 12:29 PM In reply to

Re: Export / Import lists for listbuilder

Answer

Kitty, you could upload to the ListBuilder table....but that isn't a good solution, because your list would be the same as last time. It's stale data. You want a new list each time.

Good news - we're working on a new List Builder screen as part of our February release. It will be super fast (seconds rather than minutes) and give you a lot more options. 

So hold tight!

Paul

• 01-23-2013 12:50 PM In reply to

Paul,

So if I am hearing you correctly, I CAN use a list that i have exported from the list builder. I want to use the same people because we send out emails to a certain kind of client (CPA firm, not for sale purpose).

So, how do you import the list, as all i see is a export list option.

I am excepted to hear that the listbuilder will be improved.

Thanks.

Thanks,
    Kitty
  • 01-23-2013 1:11 PM In reply to

Answer

Kitty -

Use the Import/Export center. Customize > Integration Tools > Import / Export.

And here's the help center article, in case you need it:

http://www.methodintegration.com/method/kb.aspx?folder=methodcrm&article=Import-%2f-Export&id=189

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)