Method Community

custom mobile screen

Last post 11-12-2013 12:18 PM by Method_Radwan. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2013 6:42 PM

custom mobile screen

Hi, I'm having difficulties creating my own custom mobile screen.  Here are the steps I've taken so far.

1. Create a new screen.  In this case I copied my exisiting New Opportunity screen as I need a mobile screen to enter new opportunites.

2. I edited the screen checking the box "optimize for mobile device". I also edited the fields I wanted to have available for mobile viewing.

3. I saved and published the screedn

4. I also went to Customize>Tab Goups and made sure the users are checked off in the Mobile Users tab group

After these steps, I cannot view the screen on my mobile device

• 11-12-2013 9:27 AM In reply to

Re: custom mobile screen

Hi swm023,

I am unable to duplicate this when tyring to log into Method via Mobile sign in. On your mobile device can you please sign in through the mobile sign in link located at the bottom right corner of the page. I've attached an image showing where the sign in is located. 

Please let me know if the issue still occurs if you sign in from there.

Thanks,

Radwan

• 11-12-2013 10:23 AM In reply to

Thanks for your reply. I'm not getting an error that you would see duplicatEd. I simply can't see the custom screen I created when I login via tthe mobile login. I outlined the steps I took to create the custom screen in my original post. It doesn't appear when I login. 

• 11-12-2013 12:18 PM In reply to

Please check to make sure the custom screen is added to the Mobile tab as a tab link. To do this go to the Customize --> Tabs than choose "Edit Tab Links....", from here you can add your custom screen.

Radwan

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)