Method Community

Purchase Order Problem

Last post 12-13-2013 1:05 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-11-2013 7:45 PM

Purchase Order Problem

When I open an add/edit purchase order screen and edit it (add another item), it seems to accept the edit.  It changes the total and I save it.  Then when I close it and open it again, it will show me the new total but it won't show me what I added to the purchase order when I edited it.  However, if I add a new item again it will suddenly show me all the other items I added... and provide another new total.  But after I save and exit, yet again it only shows the original item I put in the order and none of the others... but the new total.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Thank you!

Meghan

• 12-12-2013 8:20 AM In reply to

Re: Purchase Order Problem

Hi Meghan,

The good news is our development team was able to deploy a hotfix for this last night, so this hopefully shouldn't be happening anymore with your account, or any others.  From what I was told this issue was fairly momentary, but they were able to find the cause and correct it right away, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you.  I tested the scenario you described myself in my test account and didn't have the issue, however please let us know if you are still experiencing problems.

-Ben

• 12-13-2013 12:14 PM In reply to

Still having problems.  Cannot view the extra items on my previously mentioned purchase order and a new PO in both Chrome and Firefox... so it isnt a browser issue.  

Any other ideas?

• 12-13-2013 1:05 PM In reply to

Hi Meghan,

At this point, if this still isn't working for you, I would advise you to call into the Method Support Line so we can troubleshoot this further, you can reach us at 1-888-925-6238x2.  You could also send me a private email on here or the email in my signature, include your Company Account name and contact information for yourself, as well as a specific PO that we can see this issue with.  If you do email, it would also help if you can turn on Method Support for your account.  This can be accomplished by going to Customize->Users, then locate the "MethodSupport" user, and make sure there is a checkmark in the "Active" Column.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)