Method Community

PayPal Payment Gateway

Last post 01-10-2014 9:14 AM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-07-2014 10:17 AM

PayPal Payment Gateway

Hello all,

I'm having a little bit of trouble when using the PayPal payment gateway. I am a UK Method CRM user and I appear to have set up the payment gateway correctly with the API credentials from PayPal. But when I make a payment through Method CRM it appears in my PayPal account in US Dollers rather than GB Pounds.

have looked through all the settings but can't find anywhere that says how to change the currancy!

Please can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Michael

• 01-07-2014 10:34 AM In reply to

Re: PayPal Payment Gateway

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately you aren't doing anything incorrectly here, currently our PayPal implementation has only been setup for US Currency.  We are aware of this issue, and our development team is currently working on a solution for this.  I really can't give an ETA at this time when this will be updated, however I have made a note to update your Forum Thread here as soon as I have any more details regarding this.  

Ben 

• 01-08-2014 4:40 AM In reply to

Thanks for getting back and comfirming this...I thought I was doing something wrong with the set up.

I know you said there was no ETA in getting this implemented but surly this is fairly quick to fix as the PayPal API accepts specific parameters passed to determin which currency to use. I would apprechiate if this was implemented sooner rather than later please.

Regards, Michael

• 01-10-2014 9:14 AM In reply to

Hi Michael,

I sent you an email about this topic a couple of days ago, if you didn't receive it, but are following this post, could you please get in touch with us?  You can either send me a private email here with your contact info, or give me a call, my contact information is in my signature.

I have discussed this further with my development team, and although they are working on this, it would help to understand your setup, to make sure we are setting it up correctly for you and others with the same issue.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)