Method Community

How do I Configure Print Check Preview?

Last post 02-11-2010 12:11 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-11-2010 8:36 AM

• smuyide
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-04-2010
    • Cambridge, MA
    • Posts 2

How do I Configure Print Check Preview?

When I write a Check in Method, and wanted to print the Check, I do not see Check Preview. How do I configure Check to have the Check Preview in the bottow where we have Save and Save and New? 

I viewed the Webinar on Configuring Vendor Center but it does not include how to configure and print Check. Please help.

Shola Muyide, MBA
    Founder
    Accountiviti Inc.
    Cambridge, MA 02141
  • 02-11-2010 12:11 PM In reply to

Re: How do I Configure Print Check Preview?

Hey,

When you select any of the "Print Preview" buttons in Method, you are actually pulling a pre configured template that pulls the data from the table and creates the report. These reports are created with the Method Report Designer. To get a print preview button on the Print Checks screen, you would need to create a report for that. Below is the link to the Report Designer Setup

http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/blogs/methodblog/archive/2008/06/18/3-steps-to-becoming-a-report-guru.aspx

Once you create the report for the checks, you will need to add a button for print preview as well as the action "Generate Report"
    Check out the video's in that blog posting to get support with the report designer.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)