Method Community

weekly report on invoices issued to customers, contacted by a Method user in the last 30 days.

Last post 02-03-2014 9:05 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2014 8:35 AM

weekly report on invoices issued to customers, contacted by a Method user in the last 30 days.

I need to create a weekly report, which will display  number of invoices that have been issued to customers, who have been contacted by a Method user in the last 30 days. Since I'm new to the Method community, I'm not sure how to even start it.

All advises and help are appreciated.

• 02-03-2014 9:05 AM In reply to

Re: weekly report on invoices issued to customers, contacted by a Method user in the last 30 days.

Hi Ivelina,

Although your request could likely be done in Method, it might be a little advanced to explain in this forum post, especially from when starting from scratch.  My advice to you would be to first read up on using the Method Report Designer, you can find some good tutorial videos here.  Hopefully you will have a better understanding of what would be involved in building the report you desire from this reference, however you might also want to check out this link, on using the Report action in Method on various screens.  

Hopefully these resources mentioned above will give you the information you need to start working on a solution to the Report you require.  By all means, if during your process and after viewing these resources, you still get stuck while attempting to create this, we are here in the forums to give you some more specific advice when you get to that stage.

You also might want to get in touch with a Method Solution Provider, if you rather have this Report built for you instead of attempting it yourself, I am sure they would be able to assist you in this.

Hope this helps,

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)