Method Community

Time Tracking Slips missing from Method, but appear in QB

Last post 02-04-2014 10:36 AM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-03-2014 8:25 AM

Time Tracking Slips missing from Method, but appear in QB

Hi, we've been using Method for a few months now and we love it. We were looking through the shared time tracking slips and see that for a specific customer there are some slips that are missing, however, in quickbooks, they are there. Why aren't all the time tracking slips appearing in method? I already ran a full sync, but the missing slips are not appearing in method (but they do in qb). Any help of guidance would be much appreciated!

• 02-03-2014 9:01 AM In reply to

Re: Time Tracking Slips missing from Method, but appear in QB

Hi Shayaknyc,

All of the time tracking entries should appear. One reason they may not is if they are outside of the transaction history range.  Method by default only syncs the last 31 days of transactions.  This can be adjusted by going to QuickBooks > Synchronize and changing the transaction history.

If they are not outside of the history range, make sure they are not being filtered out. You can also use our Import/Export tool and export the TimeTracking table to see if it is listed in the table.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 02-03-2014 9:15 AM In reply to

You would think that's the case, however, it is showing slips from Dec 10th and 11th, but not earlier or later than that. Also, we have the transaction history set for 730 days, so that can't be it.....

• 02-04-2014 10:36 AM In reply to

Hi Shaya,

I created a case and reached out to you. When you have a chance, please give us a call at 1-888-925-6238 x2 so we can look into this with you.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)