Method Community

How to: Smooth conversion from Quickbooks Enterprise 12 to 14

Last post 02-21-2014 11:52 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-20-2014 10:45 AM

How to: Smooth conversion from Quickbooks Enterprise 12 to 14

We'll be upgrading our quickbooks from version 12 to version 14 soon, and I wanted to check if there was anything we needed to know or do to make the transition a smooth one with Method.

Max Roberts-Zirker
    Taza Chocolate - Somerville, Massachusetts
    www.tazachocolate.com
  • 02-21-2014 11:52 AM In reply to

Re: How to: Smooth conversion from Quickbooks Enterprise 12 to 14

Hi TazaMax,

From the Method point of view, there really shouldn't be any issues with upgrading from QuickBooks 2012 to 2014.  As long as you are using the same Company File, the process should be smooth.  If for any reason your are also switching Computers to run QuickBooks, you will have to Reset "Computer to Sync With" from the QuickBooks-Synchronize Tab.  Also, if for any reason you change the QuickBooks Company File name, then you would also have to press the "Reset" button beside "QuickBooks file", located on the same tab as mentioned above.

If you have further concerns about upgrading from QB2012 to QB2014, I would advice you to get in contact with Intuit.  However, if your post here is simply just making sure Method doesn't have a problem with you upgrading, it should be a smooth process. I hope this helps.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)