Method Community

Flowchart

Last post 02-21-2014 2:55 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-20-2014 3:54 PM

Flowchart

The issue iI am having is there does not seem to be clear definitions between what constitues a case and what is just an activity. Or how somtimes items are just entered as activities and not a case/opportunity. Does someone have a flow chart that would show the questions that should be asked to determine how iI need to log an email or call. When watching the videos appears that Errol is using some criteria to determine how to handle each instance however I dont know what that is. 

• 02-21-2014 2:55 PM In reply to

Re: Flowchart

Hi CST-Land Care Inc,

I think you might find this link helpful, this is a scoping example for a fake Customer.  This shows an example of how a Business might use Method, and goes through the flow from creating a lead, to eventually making them into a Customer and invoicing them.  Additionally we also have overviews of each of our tabs in our Help Center.  I would suggest you also refer to the "CRM" link in our Help Center, it discusses each Tab, ie. Cases, Activities, Opportunities, we offer an overview of what each aspect is, and how you would set it up in Method. I couldn't send a link to the general "CRM" area, so this link is specific to Opportunities, but if you look at the tree on the left side you will where to navigate to next.

Please review the areas I mentioned above on our Help Center, I believe they should get you more familiar with the different Tabs in Method, and when to use them.  I would also recommend, if you are still uncertain about a couple items, that you reach out to your Account Manager, they should be able to offer you some quick guidance in this area also.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)